Monday, May 25, 2009

Planning a new trip!

I am going to Seattle Washington in about a week and I want to get one more fishing trip in before I leave. So, me and my fishing partner, Carrie, have decided that Friday morning is the best bet.

Of course we are going to head to the Ventura pier. I know I told everyone I would be going to many different piers but I am pretty hooked on this pier right now. Also, I am planning on going to the Malibu pier once I get back from Seattle.

But my trip to the Ventura Pier will include a little fishing along with crabbing. Recently, I got some advise to going fishing in the hole on the Ventura pier. Personally, I am a little skeptical of that because I feel that it is always over populated on the end of the pier and I also feel that I would get tangled in the poles. But I think I will give it a shot and let you all know how it goes.

That thing! When I am in Seattle I will be doing a little bit of fishing. I know that this blog is to focus on crabbing in southern California but I think it will be fun to post my experiences up for all to see.

2 comments:

  1. Why is there so little information about crab fishing in Southern California. When I was a kid, we used to do it all the time, but now, there are so many rules and regulations, you don't even know know what you can do.

    Thanks James for creating this. It's awesome. I have tons of questions to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRABBIES Bait Bags

    A clean, easy and cost effective way to present your bait to your prey
    No more smelly bait jars!

    MADE IN USA!

    www.eCRABBIES.com

    ReplyDelete