Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hello World!

This is my first post on my new blog. I created this blog for a couple reasons. The first reason and probably the biggest reason is because I found it very hard to find any information about crab fishing in Southern California. So I feel like I am helping out other people by letting them know where might be the best places to catch crabs in Southern Cal. The second reason is because I love going fishing and crabbing and I want to meet some new people through this site and find the best spots. The last reason is because I want people to see what I have been catching. Haha I want to brag a little bit.

Stay tuned to see how I have been doing.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your site. Interested hearing more about your crabbing experiences. Surprised that theres so little info about SoCal crabbing.

    ReplyDelete